Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Poached Eggs Video


Update: I am having trouble uploading my video, but I wanted post a video showing how to poach eggs.  I agree with just about all of the content, except for salting the water, IMHO there really is no reason to do so. 

This is my first video, and we do not have video editing software at the house.  After watching the video I noticed a couple mistakes: the amount of white vinegar was 1 teaspoon, I mentioned how I don't like to time things, and then I say 2 minutes, er something like that.  Anyway this is shot in real time so in the time it takes you to watch this video, you could have perfectly poached eggs.  I also want to thank my director, Jessie Humes.  Notice how good my blocking is and how nice the background and lighting is. 

Enjoy,


Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment