Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Review: Undercurrent ... Coming this week

My foodie parents were in town last weekend.  It's always fun to figure out where we go out to eat.  I usually try to hit one dive spot that has really good food, and one high end place.  We chose Undercurrent in downtown Greensboro.  I'll be posting pics and describing what we all had, from apps to desert.  I will also be reviewing Delicious Bakery, in short, YOU HAVE TO GO!!!

These posts will be up by the end of the week. 

Readers,

Please give me some fall recipe ideas, maybe a unique Thanksgiving side dish that your family has every year.  I'll post some ingredients that will inspire you to share awesome recipes with this site.  We can also start a conversation in the comments section of the blog, lets start with a topic that will start a lot of arguments.  What is the best pizza in Greensboro?  Let me know where to get it and why it's the best.

3 comments:

  1. The best Pizza is _______ besacuse the crust is so ________

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best pizza in the world is... MYLES PIZZA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is Myles pizza located in town?

    ReplyDelete